2011年12月15日星期四

Im MM , that's Me :)

NO make up :)



Im Back ;)
take good care my mood always ,
yea ... Im fine and never pretend anymore .

Im MM , that's me :)


抱歉那麼久沒更新 ,心情已收拾好了
我回來了 ^____^

部落格新歌是 : Skyscraper , Boston and Someone Like You :)

----------------------- 我是分隔線 --------------------------



最近都在過夜貓子的生活 ,見光即死 ! HAHAHA .

both of them always here with me :)



yeah ~~ both of us such as what ?
they said we are SOHAI everyday
do we ? =..=


And another day .........
CB Mi Ying Liau big big day :)


I draw it when I got fever , the day before her b day ~
how sweet I am ? u should love me deeper now , right ?
╮( ╯▽╰ )╭ 


she always smile like that , = =
count the teeth , have 30 more when she smile right ?
HAHAHAHA .

anyway , happy b day to you
and hope u will happy everyday without him
DON'T REWIND BACK the Bastard anymore pls ! :)

I LOve you , sweetie <3

\
/
\

 
and some of picture about my crazy time ! ;)

where am i ? cari lah bodoh xD

ishhh ! I have NO MAKE UP :S

當晚拍了好多好多照片 ,懶得P :P

\
/
\

接下來 ,沒有update那麼就 ,知道我做了什麼突破嗎 ?
哈哈哈哈哈

其實也沒什麼 =X
Spetum Piercing 終於打上了
真的酸到我鼻子飆淚 〒▽〒 

現在的耳洞擴大到16mm :)


剛打的時候 ,眼淚把我眼睛弄得水汪汪的 /.\

\
/
\

最近都每天喝酒 ,
最高紀錄是三天不到8個人喝了8只whisky
第四天全部看到就都感覺反胃
┐(─__─)┌



聖誕要來了 ,我要收禮物 !!! :D
大家晚安 ,我會更加勤勞更新的 <3



ChatBox - - - -

unique star : hahas , thankiew ;)
穎 : 知道了 ^__^
tingx : thankiew ~ link you too :D
sharine : i will , thanks ^^ , 有什麼事情呢 ? :)
zhilmy : thankyou :)
poey : hmmm ?
rachel : thanks your link ^^
xiiaonee : 知道了 親愛的 :)
mikkie : mwahsss <3
阿妤 : 謝謝你啊 :DD
ann wai : 知道了 ^__^
yane : 知道了 ,謝謝你們 :)
林歐美 : 謝謝 ^^
xiao zai : 知道了 ~ 哈哈
GX : thankiew :)
xiaowen : ofcoz u can , link you too ^^
mibabe : is updated :D


END by MM Lee 

没有评论:

发表评论