2013年1月14日星期一

relationship ?

If you never meant Forever with me ... why you walked in my Life ?
If you just want to Hurt me ... but why Me ?
Girls aren't toys ... Not just born for you to play with ...

the Reason keep rewind in my mind !




long time never mention relationship about my self ...
hmmmm , I didn't escape about it ... just hope not to mention about it , about HIM

since broke up till now ,
I still believe in him , I still believe he loved me before ...
am I blind ? or just Love is so Blind ?

I haven't delete him from my facebook .. but I turn his fb profile as invisible 
just hope sometimes , I can forget about him :)

thanks for the comfort and advice from all of my friends ...

now I know he fall in love Again , and I guess the girl have love him more than I did

I felt happy when I know He is happy than before ... I'm not lying :)

They said if you really love a person , will never let Him go ..
let Him stay love with another Girl ... is Impossible
 
But now I realize , is possible .. is really happened ..
not because I'm not enough love Him ...
Love a guy really isn't tie him ... is let him go to the Happiness ... :)

I know I'm not good enough and sometimes take his good for granted ..
But I really love him , I really did !

so I let go ... 





I told my self , Stay Strong :)



now , I'm not meant to ask him back my side .. 

just wish he really Happy and don't always keep his stress and emotional as secret ..
wish he can be well and get what he hope ...
take good care his mom , take good care he self 
be fatter , and not be late to work again ;)



arghhh !
stop to care about him , Hannah =.=





bye all < 3
xoxo .

没有评论:

发表评论