2012年1月17日星期二

I'm tough enuff :)

我喜歡笑 ,笑容都是真的 :)


listening - Adele , Turning Tables :)





I just get a message from HIM before my Birthday ,
guess what ? ya , I feel damn perfect at this year Birthday .
ma sweet sixteen ;)

Yes , I don't love him anymore , no more feel
just feels like He is important but long time never get news from him
( hmmm , just somethings like that == )
I don't know how to explain 
but really happy we can be friends now 
and I owe u "apologized" for  3 years , now gone :D

I pray for ya , hoping u have a better and the best life ;)

I can't believe I already put u down with so long time ago !
hahahas , U're really not important with me ;)                      


now I know what Im gonna do ,
I MOVE ON , STAY STRONG
and
CHERISH who have never Leave me
CHERISH who have treat me with His TRUE Heart
NEVER LIE , NEVER let me pretend INfornt of HIM :)

Don't let me cry again , can you ? :)

and ...
I'd changed :)
I have no more "Obstinacy" . hahahas
I told ma self ,
when I'm angry I count 1 till 10
when I'm really angry I count 1 till 100 :)

yea , it's really work :)


I swear I will change at all ,
no more kid :)


I don't know who let me strong ,
I even never know who hold me in future ,
but I swear , I will tough even NOBODY :)
but I SWEAR too , I will cherish every who using trueheart with me :)





End listening - Avril , Happy Ending :)

没有评论:

发表评论