2012年7月14日星期六

I'm rubbish .




I pretend that I'm fine ...

should I care anyone or anything in my life ?
cause I can't feel someone or something is caring on me ...

I just so suck and lifeless ...
I'm a loser ... yes , just admit it ...

anyone knows ?
why I always keep silent and no matter what , I hide my emotional and never cry ...

cause I'm afraid ... I afraid that if I really did , nobody will care or concern ..
shame *

why you all always blame me ?
always blame how I not enough good and how I'm bad ..

izzit somebody can care my feelings ?
I really feel tired to being what you all want me to be !!!

all my fault ... even I care , I cry ..

what's going on ? .....
always blame how I didn't care on you all
but really have anyone care about me ?!

what's my problems , why I sad , why I drunk
have anyone care about ?

what the fuck !!!
should I deserve this shit ? should I ?

how tired I hardworking on life you will never know and you don't even try to know !!

why I drunk all the time ? have you care ??
just always blame I like a chill , like to drunk cause have fun ?
fuck you !

do you know how suffer and pain I'm living on ?!

is fed up ! is enough !

please stop to blame ! okay ?

I hate I cry ... I feel so ugly ..


now I know why everyone said : " I laugh , never mean I'm really happy ... I smile , just politely ..."


maybe I really deserved this shit ... cause I'm a loser ...
I'm not enough strong to show you what I want ...

I just can write at here to show how much I really sad of ...

or maybe you are right ... I'm selfish ...
but , don't you too ?


I just can pretend that I don't care ..
I just can pretend that I don't sad ..

even how much I feel enough ... I just can fake a smile and say :"I'm okay ^_^"


I'm a shit . keep going blame me or scolded me or do whatever u like to hurt me ...

I fell down ... not going to stand up ...
I need a rest ... give my heart a break ...

I feel numb ... let me be a fool ...

sorry , my fault again .


是否我走每一步路都是错的 ?
confused ... I lost my way absoluetly ...

没有评论:

发表评论